Music player

NEW TERM, NEW PEOPLE, NEW EXPECTATION

Fellow Toastmasters, distinguished guests, friends, ladies and gentlemen, good evening. As you know, a new team of Exco members has been installed last Friday 10 July 2009. This means, the term of my team has expired.

Fellow toastmasters, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every member of Money Mastery-KL Toastmasters Club for having given me all your support and cooperation during my term as President. On behalf of your Exco, I would like to express our sincere and deepest appreciation for your contributions to the club. We are very proud of your dedication in toastmasters’ activities which have made Money Mastery-KL Toastmasters Club to achieve yet again the President's Distinguished Club for the 6th time in a row. You must be proud too because you have also made Money Mastery-KL Toastmasters Club as one of the most admired clubs in Area W1.

To my colleagues in the Exco, I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart, for whatever support you have given me during the past year. Together, we have achieved many things during the past one year for our club. So to Siew Yin, EK Yeo, Haji Naburi, Gean Lau, KH Song, a million thanks to all of you. Of course, not forgetting our IPP Ben Hoe and Advisor Francis Ng, who have always given your unselfish advice and guidance to me and to the Exco. To both of you, thank you for being an excellent mentor for all of us.

I also want to recognize a very good friend of mine. This man is also a very good friend to all of you. This is the man who had untiringly been buying the nasi lemak for all of us for our meeting every fortnightly. He is non other than our fellow Toastmaster Paul Tan.

Finally, it is time for us to move on to a NEW TERM and to hand the baton to the NEW PEOPLE with their NEW EXPECTATION. I would like to congratulate the members of the new Exco which is led by President Liew Siew Yin. This new dynamic team, I am sure, will take this club of ours to a new height in the next term. Our prayers and best wishes are always with you.

Thank you.

Haji Hashim Haji Adnan
Immediate Past President
14 July 2009

Posted by
Gean Lau
Vice President of Public Relations
2009- 2010

No comments: